For those mornings when you have a little extra time - whip up a delicious breakfast using fresh ingredients from our market.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- A loaf of bread
- Goat's cheese
- One bunch of French breakfast radish
- 4 Organic pasture-raised eggs
- Natural yoghurt
- Orange marmalade
- Slice the loaf of bread and put in toaster
- Slather a generous amount of goats cheese onto the toast, and top with sliced radishes and chopped radish leaves
- Make french scrambled eggs by heating butter in a pan and cooking eggs very slowly over low heat. Top with some mixed herbs.
- Assemble yoghurt by topping with marmalade and any other toppings of choice (eg. granola, fruits, nuts...etc)
Prep and cooking time: 20 minutes